The data will be processed according to the principles of lawfulness, correctness and confidentiality provided, they will be collected only for the purposes envisaged and indicated, they will be adequate, relevant and limited to the purposes for which they are processed.
The Data Controller
The Data Controller is the company Natural Misting srl, with registered office in Milan, Piazza Rosa Scolari, which you can contact to exercise the rights referred to in Art. 12 and / or for any clarifications regarding the protection of personal data, by sending e-mails to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The request can also be sent to the attention of the company “contact person” for data protection to the e-mail addresses firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
Description and type of data processed
Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR 2016/679, we inform you that the requested data belong to the category of personal data, in particular: name, surname, company name, telephone, email address, billing address (if different from the shipping), shipping address, tax code and / or VAT number, IBAN code. These data must be provided at the time of the request for a quote, purchase and / or sale and relative invoicing.
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data provided will be subject, in relation to legal, tax, insurance and corporate obligations:
- of processing relating to the collection and payment of invoices;
- of treatment aimed at administrative, fiscal, accounting and legal obligations.
We inform you that, taking into account the purposes of the processing as illustrated above, the provision of data is mandatory and their failure, partial or incorrect provision may have, as a consequence, the impossibility of carrying out the activity of the Company and of fulfilling the expected obligations.
- where the person providing the data is under the age of 16, such processing is lawful only if and to the extent that such consent is given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility for which the identification data and copy of the identification documents.
Consent to the processing of personal data
There is no express consent for the data processed above, as indicated in Article 6 letter b) of Reg. 2016/679 as “the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same “.
Methods of processing
The treatment will be carried out both with manual and / or IT and telematic tools with organization and processing logics strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational and physical measures. and logic provided for by the provisions in force. No automated data processing is envisaged.
Transfer of processed data
We inform you that the data of the interested party and information relating to their activities are not transferred to third parties.
Duration of treatment
Personal data are processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship or mandate and, in the event of revocation and / or other type of termination of the relationship, they will be kept within the prescribed terms indicated in art. 2220 of the Civil Code.
Rights of interested parties
You have the right to be informed in a transparent manner on how we treat and protect your data, the processing of personal data will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of Art. 15 of EU Reg. 2916/679, in particular, interested parties will be able to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data concerning them is being processed and will be able to assert the envisaged rights.
The interested party may at any time exercise their rights:
- access to personal data;
- to obtain the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing concerning him in cases where this does not conflict with other provisions of the law;
- to oppose the treatment;
- to oppose data portability;
- to withdraw consent, where provided for in cases where this does not conflict with other provisions of the law: the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority).
The exercise of your rights may take place by sending a request by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
THE DATA CONTROLLER
Natural Misting S.r.l.
Piazza Rosa Scolari, 5 -20151 MILANO (MI)